Oddjob is for Developers, Testers, Support Analysts, Administrators and anyone else that spends too much of their day on repetitive tasks. Oddjob saves you time so you can spend it on the fun stuff again.
Oddjob is free and open source.
- Monitor and Control jobs anywhere on the network. More
- Visual configuration. More
- Very flexible scheduling. More
- Lots of functionality. More
- Triggered and conditional execution. More
- Extend without learning an API. More
- Getting Started With Oddjob
Scheduling a simple Hello World job.
- Client/Server Oddjob
Take the Hello World job, deploy it on a server and monitor it from the desktop.
Oddjob-1.6 is almost available...
The latest Snapshot release can be downloaded from Sourceforge.
New features include:
- Jobs for SSH and AWS (EC2).
- Improved Script support including scripting in attributes.
- And a new web front end is on the way.
16th September 2017
Oddjob-1.5.0 is now available. Highlights include
- A new TypeScript/JQuery web front end and supporting web service.
- A Task abstraction that allow parameterised job execution
- The build system now uses Ivy for dependency management.